Return of Non-Defective Products (Applies to new products only, NOT refurbished/used)
A new, non-defective product may be returned to BUBBLEBALL within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
BUBBLEBALL will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. All shipping and handling charges for product returns will be covered by the purchaser.
No refund will be granted for products which have been used or tampered with in any way which jeopardized BUBBLEBALL ’s ability to remarket or resell the product. BUBBLEBALL maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
Any non-defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
Quantity purchases of customized products (including products modified with logo and color customizations) are not eligible for refunds if non-defective. Only a store credit or exchange will be granted.
To return a defective product, please complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
Limited Warranty & Return of Defective Products
BUBBLEBALL provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products above) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. BUBBLEBALL will offer no warranty service without this number.
BUBBLEBALL warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 180 days from the date your product was received. A hole in plastic of a bubbleball is not considered a defect, but is considered normal wear and tear of the product, and is not eligible for return under this limited warranty. Should your product receive holes within 180 days from purchase, BUBBLEBALL will send you free repair patches to seal your hole. After 180 days we recommend purchasing repair kits at shop.bubbleball.us. Otherwise, during this period, BUBBLEBALL will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at BUBBLEBALL’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 180-days will be paid by BUBBLEBALL. All shipping fees both to and from BUBBLEBALL following this 180-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 180-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts replaced by BUBBLEBALL or its authorized service center, become the property of BUBBLEBALL. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The purchaser is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
BUBBLEBALL will be unable to replace damaged or defective products in the same manner that it replaces regular products. A transparent ball with a standard BUBBLEBALL logo will be sent as a replacement if a customized product is found defective within our Limited Warranty Period.
BUBBLEBALL makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to its products other than as set forth below. BUBBLEBALL makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, BUBBLEBALL is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use its products. Under no circumstances shall BUBBLEBALL be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Refurbished / used products are FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS WILL BE MADE. Products are purchased as is.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to new products distributed and/or sold by BUBBLEBALL and does not apply to refurbished/used products. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. BUBBLEBALL shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized BUBBLEBALL representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any third party products.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA. RMA and services are rendered by BUBBLEBALL only. Any shipping costs after 180 days (starting from the original ship date) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased additional warranty, please find your warranty # (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact BUBBLEBALL Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the product must be repaired or replaced, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by BUBBLEBALL technical support staff to ship your product. BUBBLEBALL will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. BUBBLEBALL will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 180-day BUBBLEBALL -paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, and the RMA number you have obtained to the address provided to you.
4. Upon receiving the product, BUBBLEBALL will repair or replace it (at BUBBLEBALL ’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 1-2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
6. BUBBLEBALL will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original date the product was received by the customer. Following this 180-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After Limited Warranty
To cover damage that may occur after our Limited Warranty period we offer an Extended Warranty which can be purchased with your product order. For more information visit our Extended Warranty information. To purchase an extended warranty within 15 days of your product purchase click here.
This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. The warranty does not apply to refurbished/used products. BUBBLEBALL has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than any BUBBLEBALL technician attempts to service the product. BUBBLEBALL will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any product bought at BUBBLEBALL. Under no circumstances will BUBBLEBALL be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. BUBBLEBALL will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. BUBBLEBALL makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.